9/01/2020 - 9/04/2020
Number of Nights: 3
Number of People: 1
- The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra presents Beethoven and Prokofjew, conducted by Gustavo Dudamel
- Explore the cultural history of Austria with visits to the Pasqualati House, Klosterneuburg Monastery and The Imperial Treasury.
In its magnificent setting on the beautiful Danube, Vienna more than lives up to its centuries old tradition of civilised culture. Beautiful buildings of many architectural styles including beautiful palaces, ancient streets, public gardens and street cafes make it one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. Serious music lovers have long considered Vienna to be one of Europe’s premier music destinations. No other city has been home to so many composers of international renown: some, such as Schubert, Strauss, Schoenberg and Berg were born there, others, such as Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Brahms and Mahler chose to live there.
Discover more of Vienna. Luxuriate in a magical music evening at the Grafenegg Music Festival. Marvel at the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Gustavo Dudamel in stunning surroundings. The Grafenegg Music festival is an absolute music highlight in the Austrian festival calander. The festival runs over three week and presents world-class orchestras conducted by grand masters at the Wolkenturm and the Auditorium. Listen as world-renowned artists fill the castle grounds with melodies from the great classical works.
- Return scheduled flight from Dublin
- Three nights in the four-star Hotel Renaissance with breakfast
- Welcome dinner in hotel
- Highlights of Vienna sightseeing tour with visit to the Beethoven Pasqualati House
- Excursion to visit the Klosterneuburg Monastery with lunch and wine-tasting
- Visit the Imperial Treasurt with light lunch
- Pre-performance dinner
- Category 1 to The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra at the Grafenegg Music Festival
- Private coach and guide assistance for all transfers and excursions
Price per person sharing €1259pps
Single Supplement €209 (double room for single use)
For more information or to make a booking:
Call Institute for Culture Travel on: 01 888 7840