6/05/2020 - 6/08/2020
Number of Nights: 3
Number of People: 1
Experience the unique André Rieu and the Johann Strauss Orchestra in Leipzig 2020 with Institute for CultureTravel. Enjoy irresistible waltzes, classical music, operetta and musicals during an evening you will never forget. The city of Leipzig, was home to many great composers who combined established its reputation as a city of music.
Our tour includes three-nights in cultural Leipzig allowing you to immerse yourself in Germany’s rich cultural and music history. As part of your tour, you will see the city sights on a guided city tour and hear all about the history of Leipzig. In your free time, enjoy the many museums on offer, do some shopping or simply relax and enjoy a coffee at one of Leipzig’s many cafés. The tour highlight is a concert performance by André Rieu with first category tickets on Saturday 06 June in the Leipzig Arena.
Price starts at €899pp, Single Supplement €97
• Return flight from Dublin to Berlin, taxes and transfers
• Three-nights in the four-star Victor Residenz in Leipzig with breakfast • Welcome lunch
• Walking historical walking tour of Leipzig
• Pre-concert three-course dinner
• First category ticket to see André Rieu in concert at the Leipzig Arena
• Private coach and guide assistance for all transfers and excursions
For more information or to make a booking:
Call Institute for Culture Travel on: 01 888 7840