9/06/2024 - 12/06/2024
Number of Nights: 3
Number of People: 2
Discover stunning British villages and attractions on this 4-day tour. We visit the historic and captivating Warwick Castle and an Oxford College along with a visit to the UNESCO-listed Blenheim Palace. Also include is an excursion to the famous Cotswolds to see its quintessential cobbled towns and villages.
• Return flight from Dublin, taxes and transfers
• Three-nights in the 4* Crown Plaza Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon with breakfast
• Four lunches and one evening meal
• Entrance to Warwick Castle
• Full day excursion to Oxford and Blenheim Palace
• Full day excursion visiting Entrance to Shakespeare’s Birthplace and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
• Excursion to the Cotswolds; admire the scenic Cotswolds as you wander the cobblestoned villages
• Private transfers and local guide according to the programme
Booking Deposit €300 per person. Limited Availability.