Experience the magic of the Med and its islands on this 7-night cruise onboard Virgin Voyages adult-only Scarlet Lady
. What's Included
- Flight from Dublin to Barcelona
- Transfer from airport to the port
- 7 nights onboard the 5-Star Scarlet Lady, based on 2 sharing
- Fabulous cuisine on a full board basis
- Spectacular day and evening entertainment
- $250 Bar Tab included!
- Soft Drinks included
- Onboard gratuities included
- Wifi onboard
- Transfer from port to airport
- Return flight to Dublin
- 1 check-in bag of 20kgs per person
- Taxes and charges
• Barcelona, Spain • Toulon, France • Marina di Carrara, Italy • Cruising • Ajaccio, Corsica, France • Ibiza, Spain (overnight) • Barcelona, Spain
- 28 Jul 2024 - Sea Terrace Balcony Cabin from €2,059pps
- 25 Aug 2024 - Sea Terrace Balcony Cabin from €2,059pps
- 22 Sep 2024 - Sea Terrace Balcony Cabin from €2,129pps
- For more info and to book, click here Travel Escapes.
Experience the magic of the Med and its islands as you sail from Barcelona to the French Riviera. Explore the Tuscan countryside, revel in uncharted Ajaccio time, and get in a revitalizing Vitamin Sea-fueled day on board. With a finale overnight in Ibiza, you’ll get why we call the Med irresistible.
The Virgin Voyages Experience
Premier dock in Barcelona
Explore Barcelona’s must-see sights and soak up its unique Spanish vibes with must-see spots like La Barceloneta.
Pre-upload your travel docs to the Virgin Voyages app, get Ready to Sail before leaving home, and make boarding a (sea)breeze in just a few minutes.
Access to Liguria and Tuscany
Whether you get your kicks from ancient history, hip culture, pesto sauce, or Chianti, Marina di Carrara is just a stone’s throw away from it all.
Boho markets, posh beach clubs, steamy parties… Ibiza is known as the mecca of good times.
With white-walled villages, bohemian markets, and a famed beach-to-nightclub scene — Ibiza is a multifaceted paradise with something for everyone. Sure, there is no shortage of parties, but Ibiza’s timeless beauty above and below the storied shores will get your pulse racing whether it’s from exploring the crystal coves on the islet of Formentera, or witnessing the setting sun illuminate the sky before an endless array of stars takes over.