13/03/2020 - 8/05/2020
Number of Nights: 12
Number of People: 2
Geysers, glaciers, lava flows and volcanic craters, bubbling mud pools, stunning waterfalls and geothermal hot springs, Iceland has one of the world’s most dynamic landscapes. Step ashore in fascinating ports of call as you circumnavigate the extraordinary ‘Land of Fire and Ice’. Historic Dublin and the dramatic Faroes are stepping – stones on what promises to be an exciting voyage.
• Departs: Dublin
• Sail Date: Friday 24th Jul 2020
• Duration: 12 nights Cruise
And remember, whats on offer…
- A more traditional and leisurely style cruising experience.
- Smaller sized cruise ships accessible to more ports of call.
- An excellent standard of friendly and attentive service.
- Sterling is the currency on board Magellan.
- A wide choice of wonderful excursions at most ports of call.
- Complimentary Coach transfers from most parts of Ireland
Magellan Ship –
Combining expansive, comfortable surroundings and friendly service with stylish entertainment and delicious cuisine, the Magellan cruise ship is the perfect choice for those looking for a greater range of on- board facilities. However, she still retains a feel of intimacy and personal attention when compared with the ‘mega’ resort style ships built today. No climbing walls or ice-skating rinks and no kids! (except the multi-generational cruises)
Call our award winning team for more information and to book
Ph 090 649 2028