Travel Dates Between:
1/01/2021 - 31/12/2021
Number of Nights: 10
Number of People: 2
Explore the legendary Galapagos Islands from the comfort of the specially built 5* Celebrity Flora. The inspiration for Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, the Galapagos host an incredible array of extraordinary wildlife; on land, sea and air!
From just €11,099pp
Just launched, Celebrity Cruises introduces Celebrity Flora, the first ship of its kind ever to be designed and built specifically with the destination in mind – in this case, the captivating Galapagos Islands.
Our all-inclusive packages to the Galapagos have everything you need for an incredible adventure. On board, you’ll enjoy menus crafted by a Michelin-starred chef, unlimited beverages, Wi-Fi, room service and more. For your experiences off the ship, you’ll have use of snorkeling equipment, wet suits and excursions led by Galapagos National Park certified naturalists. And that’s not all. There’s more to the list that only gets better.
Take a luxury Galapagos cruise and discover what inspired Darwin: watch sea lions play, birds dance and giant tortoises trudge along completely unafraid of humans. Wander through fragrant forests, on colourful sands and dive the crystal-clear waters that are a veritable snorkeler’s paradise.
The Sky Suite with Infinite Balcony offers the ability to create an open air room with the touch of a button. With a total of 325 indulgent square feet. Seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living the Sky Suite with Infinite Balcony allows you to walk right to the water’s edge for a greater connection to the sea and the islands.
- Flights from Dublin to Quito, Ecuador
- All transfers from airport to hotel to port
- 2 nights in JW Marriott Hotel in Quito, Ecuador with meals included except dinner on the first night
- City tour of Quito
- Flight from Quito to Baltra, Galapagos
- 7 nights on board 5-star Celebrity Flora based on two sharing a Sky Suite with infinite balcony
- Superb dining on a full board basis & onboard drinks
- Twice-daily shore excursions included
- Use of equipment including snorkelling equipment, mini wetsuits, binoculars and walking sticks
- Daily briefing by Galapagos National Park certified Expedition Leader & onboard lectures by Galapagos experts
- Onboard gratuities included
- Galapagos fees included
- Wifi onboard
- Flight from Baltra, Galapagos to Quito
- 1 night in JW Marriott Hotel in Quito
- Flights from Quito to Dublin
- 20kg Check-in bag per person
Sky Suite with Infinite Balcony just €11099pp
Call us today: 01 294 1000