Dear ITAA Member,
We are pleased to give you details of the ITAA Membership Renewal for the current period.
You will have received the invoice for your fee attached to this original e-mail.
As we start 2022, a new year with new opportunities, we are optimistic for the future of our industry and proud of the many achievements of the Association outlined below.
- The ITAA public affairs group was pivotal in the recent government announcement of an industry specific supports fund of €10 million.
- We are pleased to work with MIG insurances and secure them as a new provider of PI & PL Insurance exclusively for ITAA members.
- A very successful and well attended 2021 Conference was held in Évora, Portugal last October. We held an excellent conference day and had the opportunity to experience this beautiful region. Link to presentation slides click here. We look forward to welcoming our members to this year’s Conference taking place in Huelva, Andalucia in October 2022.
- The association is setting up several key focused working groups, details of which were sent in November and are currently being structured. click here for more information on the groups. It is still possible to volunteer to join a group, please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our legal information service can be accessed by e-mailing email@example.com and many template documents can be found in the Managers area of the ITAA website.
- The ITAA website also gives our members the access to promote their offers and place career opportunities online. click here for the log in page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your log in or passwords.
- We were delighted to recently welcome many new members to our Association who are now enjoying the many benefits of membership. click here to view member benefits. For a new member testimonial.
Your ITAA membership renewal
The ITAA board agreed that the membership fee for November 2021 to October 2022 be calculated using the standard formula and for it to be applied to the November 2019 turnover figure. Fees can be paid in full by 31 January 2022 or by instalments, full payments can be made by bank transfer or by using the payment link below. If you with to pay by instalments, please contact email@example.com.
Membership fee income is an important contribution to the ITAA finances and enables us to provide the many services and membership benefits. A full chart of benefits can be seen at the link below.
The requirement to have insurance, has been temporarily suspended in light of the difficulties some members have encountered with renewals in the current climate – that notwithstanding that insurance is no longer a requirement of membership, insurance cover for all business risks should be an imperative for all members and that this suspension of Bye-Law 1.2.01(d) will be reviewed by the Board, once the insurance market eases.
ITAA Benevolent Fund
The ITAA Benevolent fund is a charity offering support for ITAA members past and present, in times of genuine and urgent need. More details can be found at www.itaabenevolentfund.com.
The charity is funded primarily from voluntary ITAA member donations. If you feel you are able to make a contribution this year please can you add the amount to your membership fee when you are arranging payment and the ITAA will raise a separate invoice for your records.
What you need to do now to complete your renewal
- Complete and sign the members declaration and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there are any changes to your membership details from the last 12 months please insert these into the form and e-mail to email@example.com
- Pay your invoice in full by bank transfer, at the payment link below or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to pay by instalments.
– Membership declaration form, click here
– Membership details form to notify of any changes from the last 12 months, click here
– Privacy statement, click here
– Membership benefits, click here