CLOSING DATE: 1/07/2022
Product Executive – Cruise, USA & Worldwide – Click&Go.com
Click&Go is a multi-award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city center. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus and the holiday provider for Shannon Airport under the brand Fly-Shannon.
If you are as excited about the return of travel as we are why not join the team here at Click&Go. This job opportunity may adapt to a blended working model which includes remote working, depending on business requirements and individual needs.
Purpose of the job
The main purpose of this role is to support the Product Development Manager – Cruise, USA & Worldwide. This role will involve the following:
- Maintain up to date and accurate pricing for all product through the collation of rates and special offers.
- Ensuring website accuracy for product areas.
- Ongoing product reviews by destination to ensure we have the correct product mix for our customers.
- Decision making on product selection for new and existing destinations. This function requires good data analysis, competitor and market reviews.
- Liaising with our suppliers and overseas partners to meet all of the above responsibilities.
- Ensure up to date product information and offers distributed amongst internal departments.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a busy office environment
- Previous experience in the travel industry is an advantage but not essential
- Aptitude for analysing data and competent working with numbers – a high level of numeracy and accuracy are key to this role
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word is a must
- An enthusiastic team player who learns fast
- Highly numerate with a demonstrable data driven approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Professional and commercially aware.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own.
- Interest in travel and knowledge of the industry
Note that this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of ClickandGo. Please also include your availability and your salary expectations.