Customer Care Executive, French Speaking Markets Groups Department
CLOSING DATE: 4/02/2020
- The account handling/customer services function for Ireland and for some group files for Scotland and the rest of the UK as required within the French speaking groups department – key to this is to ensure that client group operations requirements for the department operate smoothly and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all assigned groups adhere to operational milestones and that they are accurately reflected in our operating system Tourplan.
- Full utilisation of the Tourplan system to generate all client and supplier communications
- Responsibility for operating the department’s 24 hour emergency phone number on a rotational basis; shared with other Customer Care staff members from the French speaking groups department.
- Any agreed sales and marketing activities, either in Ireland or in the overseas marketplace. This could take the form of either desk-based activities or direct agent/client interaction.
- Assist with the supervision of any staff/trainees assigned to the area.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your manager or director (and this could be in another department within the company).
- You will report to the customer care manager, French speaking groups department.
- Assisting the company with its environmental and responsible tourism initiatives.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3rd level or relevant experience in similar role
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in French and English required (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of the Irish and UK tourism industry products a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent customer care and communication skills.
- Team player able to work in a busy environment.
Full time, permanent position, 5 days per week
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment