Dear ITAA Affiliate Partner
New Year, New Opportunities
After 2 very difficult years we face the coming year optimistic for the future of our industry and proud of our resilience during the pandemic.
We would like to thank you for your support of the Association and our members as we look forward to working together in 2022.
The Affiliate network is an important programme for the ITAA. We appreciate your support and are pleased to provide many benefits for our trade partners.
The ITAA Affiliate Partner Programme will offer you the opportunity to promote your products, services and upcoming events to our growing membership in our weekly newsletter and via the ITAA Website calendar. Entries in the Newsletter are free of charge, inserts are subject to availability and fair usage.
ITAA Affiliate Partners are listed on the members area of the ITAA website.
- Trade Shows – We are delighted that our Trade Shows are scheduled to take place in Cork on the 6th of April and Dublin on the 7th.
- Conference – The 2022 conference will be held in Huelva, Andalucía, Spain in October 2022.
- Awards – The Irish Travel Industry Awards will be back for a super celebration on the 26th of January 2023.
- Dublin Holiday World Show – the show is scheduled for the 27/28/29 of January 2023.
The ITAA includes Affiliate Partners in many of its communications through regular emails and industry updates.
Affiliate Partners are supplied with the ITAA member database for their direct communications.
The ever-popular Daily Media summary is sent to all our members and affiliate partners.
There is upcoming availability for sideline sponsorship on the summary for more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are sponsorship opportunities at other ITAA events including the AGM, trade shows and awards. For further details please contact ITAA CEO, Pat Dawson at email@example.com.
To renew for 2022 please:
- complete the affiliate partner renewal form, return it to firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange payment of the invoice as attached.
- The fee for 2022 remains at €450 plus VAT as appliable. Fee including VAT is €553.50.
Fees can be paid by bank transfer at the following link: GOCARDLESS or by using the bank details on the invoice.
Click here to see the full benefits of being an ITAA Affiliate Partner.
There have been many changes within the trade over the last 2 years and it is a very important part of your renewal to supply your company details. Click here for the affiliate partner renewal form and please return the completed form to email@example.com.