Mesmerising South Africa SOLO TRAVELLER – 16 Days fm only €3529
A more naturally beautiful country would be difficult to find – from the serrated peaks of the Drakensberg mountains, to the contorted and timeless semi-desert landscapes of the Karoo and the forested sea-shores and mirror-like lakes of the Garden Route, the enchanting temperate valleys of the Wine lands, the rare proximity to nature found in the national parks and the instantly recognizable symbol of the country, Table Mountain – all under an endless azure-blue sky. Quite remarkable!
Then there is the wildlife – One of the finest places in the world to experience this is the Kruger National Park. The park is home to an incredible 150 mammal and 500 bird species including the ‘big five’: elephant, lion, rhino, leopard and buffalo.
The cities are amazing and highlight the country’s diversity. Brash Johannesburg, city of gold and South Africa’s cultural capital, Then the ‘Mother City’, Cape Town, overlooked by the vast bulk of Table Mountain and easily Africa’s most beautiful and sophisticated city.
South Africa For Solo Travellers
16 days from only €3699
BOOK BEFORE 31 st Jan 2020 & SAVE €100
Depart 12th August 2020 Twin Solo occupancy fm €3699
Depart 09th Sep 2020 Twin Solo Occupancy fm €3709
The price of this holiday is per person, based on one person in a twin/double room for SOLE Occupancy.
Price includes :-
Return flights, all transfers, 13 nights’ accommodation on bed and breakfast basis, three dinners, two lunchs, all tours as mentioned (see below), porter-age of one item of luggage per person and the services of an experienced tour manager.
Experience more with so much included
- Tour the legendary Zulu War battlefields of Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift with a specialist guide.
- Full-day guided safari in the Kruger National Park, one of the world’s most outstanding game reserves
- Stay in the heart of the gorgeous Western Cape’s Winelands, enjoying a cellar tour and tasting at a 300-year-old wine estate
- Stay three nights in cosmopolitan Cape Town, one of the world’s most naturally beautiful cities, dominated by the instantly recognisable Table Mountain
- Explore legendary Cape of Good Hope and Cape Town’s Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Visit Johannesburg’s Apartheid Museum, a real must in understanding contemporary South Africa
- Gaze at the awe-inspiring Blyde River canyon, the third largest in the world
- Visit Hermanus for the world’s finest on-shore whale watching, dependent on season
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful small country of Swaziland
- Take an internal flight to the stunning Garden Route
- A welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Return from Dublin via London Heathrow, plus hotel transfers
- Stay in hand-picked four-star and three-star hotels with daily breakfast, two lunches and three dinners
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager throughout
Call our award winning team
Ph 090 649 2028