Experience the Beauty of New England in the Fall with Insight Vacations!
As we begin a new year, it’s time for you to plan their new adventures. There’s no better way to enjoy the fall season than experiencing the beautiful fall foliage of New England.
This September, embark on a colourful autumnal journey through this picturesque corner of the USA with Insight Vacations. This 8-day premium escorted journey will dive into Boston’s transformative past as you follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail, pairing historic cities and quaint towns on a quintessential trip across the Northeast. You will get up close and personal with their destination, enjoying unique Insight Experiences unavailable to the independent traveller, such as visiting Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and tasting a Vermont tradition: ‘sugar on snow’. You will stay at our hand-picked, centrally located 4*& 5* hotels and enjoy our deliciously authentic dining, all while being guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director, offering a richer holiday experience for better value.
Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for clients looking to explore the world safely and in good company, in a way that offers exclusive, authentic experiences so they can return home with more than just a photo album. Insight Vacations will ensure you can relax safe in the knowledge that their journey has been expertly planned with the benefit of local insider knowledge, allowing you the freedom to simply enjoy every moment of their journey as you travel the world in style and comfort. You can rest easy knowing that you are getting the best value for money, made even better by our Early Payment Discount of €296 savings per person if you book by 27th February 2020.
FEATURED OFFER THIS WEEK: NEW ENGLAND’S FALL FOLIAGE
18 SEPTEMBER 2020 | 8 DAYS
WAS: €2,795 PPS* | NOW FROM: €2,499 PPS*
ALL INCLUDED DINING & EXPERIENCES WORTH APPROX. €489
- Boston: Follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail that brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
- Stockbridge: Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, a wonderful snapshot of Americana, built to showcase the amazing artwork produced during his long career.
- Waterbury: Learn the secrets behind the most famous ice cream in America and sample delicious flavours at Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory.
- Montpelier: Visit Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and taste a Vermont tradition: ‘sugar on snow’.
- Kennebunkport: Drive along Ocean Drive. See the homes of the rich and famous, including the summer retreat of former President George H.W. Bush. Browse in the galleries and shops.
- Bennington: Taste fresh cider at the Apple Barn and Country Bake Shop.
- 7 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners with wine.
- 7 included Insight Experiences, such as a guided tour through the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, where you’ll be able to relish the quirky and fun flavors of the brand’s bestselling products, including Boston Cream Pie.
- 7 nights 4*-5* accommodation at centrally located hotels such as the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, where you’ll stay at the family’s Austrian-style lodge and indulge in a 3-course meal paired with a lager tasting from the on-site microbrewery.
- All included experiences & dining worth approximately €489.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
“Fantastic service throughout. Manuel Marques was a great tour director, always keeping us informed of what was happening at each stop. Jason, our driver was excellent and ensured that we arrived at each destination safe and sound. All in all couldn’t fault the service” – John, recent past guest on this Insight Vacations Journey (October, 2019)
As with all Insight Vacations trips, you will travel in style in smaller groups for a more personalised experience, with extra leg room and Wi-Fi onboard our luxury coaches. You will stay in style at our hand-picked hotels, and enjoy our deliciously authentic dining, all while being guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director.
TO BOOK THIS JOURNEY OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL AN INSIGHT EXPERT ON 1800 98 98 98 OR VISIT WWW.INSIGHTVACATIONS.COM
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person for twin share. Single supplement will apply
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Book and pay in full by 27th February 2020.
- Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply.