Historical Berlin & The Berlin Philharmonic – 06 March 2020
Enjoy the vibrant cosmopolitan city of Berlin and immerse yourself in the cities rich cultural history. During your stay in Berlin, you will enjoy a magical concert performance by the Berlin Philharmonics guest conducted by Sir Simon Rattle.
The Berlin Philharmonic is consistently ranked as one of the best orchestras in the world; wonderful performance awaits you.
Dept 06 March 2020
4 Days/3 Nights from only €759 pps
• Return scheduled flight from Dublin, taxes
• Three nights in the 4* Leonardo Hotel Berlin Royal on a bed and breakfast basis
• Welcome lunch
• ‘Highlights of Berlin’ sightseeing tour by coach
• Jewish Berlin walking tour
• Pre-performance dinner in hotel
• Category 1 tickets to performance by the Berlin Philharmonics in the Philharmonic
• Free time for independent sightseeing
• Private coach and guide assistance for all transfers and excursions
Price does not include:
- Checked in luggage
- NB Up to 10 kg Hand luggage allowed
The 4-star hotel Leonardo Royal Hotel
Located in Berlin’s Mitte district and is only a 15-minute walk from Alexanderplatz, the pulsating district of Berlin that boasts boutiques, clubs and trendy restaurants. The hotel is located in close proximity to excellent transport connections and fast and easy access to numerous city sights. The modern wellness lounge on the top floor offers the opportunity for rest and relaxation – with a breathtaking view of the Television Tower.
The premium location of the hotel is exceptional: Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Cathedral are all easily accessible within minutes.
Call our award winning team
Ph 090 649 2028