Cruise Sales Executive
Click&Go is multi award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus & Shannon Airport with FlyShannon
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2018 to 2021. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To convert offline Cruise enquiries into sales/bookings and to proactively generate additional offline sales/bookings. This role is primarily responsible for sales across the Cruise product but may be asked to provide assistance across all products with Click&Go Holidays. This involves delivery of sales targets using all available sales tools.
You are responsible:
- To meet and exceed your assigned individual and team targets
- For dealing with inbound sales opportunities via phone, email & social media
- For delivering 1st class Customer Experience to every customer
- For providing specialist advice to customers on destinations and properties, pre and post booking
- For following up on potential clients and outbound sales (but no cold calling)
- Up sell to existing clients
- To deliver on our Brand guidelines
- We are happy
- We are responsible
- We are Human
- We are forward thinking
You will need to have:
- A Customer Centric approach – you take great pride in delivering an excellent customer experience
- Working knowledge of a GDS system (Galileo or Amadeus) is a distinct advantage
- A Passion to Sell
- Previous sales experience preferably in a contact centre environment
- A keen interest in Travel or previous experience selling holidays
- A consistent record in meeting targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Experience receiving weekly feedback on your performance
- Great verbal and written communication skills with a superb telephone manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and excellent computer and keyboard skills.
- A great attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Enviable organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail.
- Being part of rapidly expanding company with strong market growth
- Uncapped commission payment
- Monthly company awards
- Frequent invitations to trade events
- Occasional Educational trips
- City Centre location
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email through or Jobbio platform, link here https://jobbio.com/click-go. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.