Discover the Best of Spain and Portugal with Insight Vacations!
Join Insight Vacations on a 15-day premium escorted journey where you will follow the fortunes of the Spanish, Portuguese and Moorish Kingdoms getting up close and personal with each destination. During your journey, you’ll enjoy a variety of unique Insight Experiences such as a flamenco lesson in the Cristina Heeren Foundation private dance school, a beneficiary of a TreadRight Foundation grant, where you can feel the passion behind the choreography as you put your rhythm to the test. You will stay at our hand-picked, centrally located 4*& 5* hotels and enjoy our deliciously authentic dining, all while being guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director.
Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for clients looking to explore the world safely and in good company, in a way that offers exclusive, authentic experiences so they can return home with more than just a photo album. Insight Vacations will ensure your clients can relax safe in the knowledge that their journey has been expertly planned with the benefit of local insider knowledge, allowing your clients the freedom to simply enjoy every moment of their journey as they travel the world in style and comfort. You can rest easy knowing that they are getting the best value for money, made even better by our current offer to save €426 per person if you book by 27th February 2020.
FEATURED OFFER THIS WEEK: BEST OF SPAIN AND PORTUGAL
26 APRIL 2020 | 15 DAYS
WAS: €3,425 PPS* | NOW FROM: €2,999 PPS*
FROM €199 PER DAY | ALL INCLUDED DINING & EXPERIENCES WORTH APPROX. €710
- Barcelona: A Local Expert will take you inside Gaudi’s extraordinary masterpiece, the Sagrada Família, to admire the beautiful architecture.
- Lisbon: Visit the Jerónimos Monastery with its beautiful Manueline architecture, reflecting Portugal’s trade over the centuries and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Salamanca: See the handsome arcaded Plaza Mayor, the honey-coloured cathedral and the 16th century university buildings as you explore the city with your Local Expert.
- Alfarnatejo: Taste a selection of freshly pressed olive oils with locally made farmer bread when you stop at Almazara, the oldest olive grove in the region.
- Valencia: See the ultra-modern Centre of Arts and Sciences and the huge gates of the old town, Torres de Serranos and Torres de Quart.
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 5 Dinners with Wine, all with tea or coffee.
- 21 included experiences.
- The expertise of a knowledgeable Travel Director, who will ensure your client’s journey is seamless, serving as their expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- 14 nights accommodation in centrally located 4*-5* hotels, such as the Ayre Hotel Sevilla, staying in superior rooms.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
“We had a wonderful holiday with Insight – our Tour Leader Toni was great, very informative, helpful and for making us all feel special and best of all making us laugh. Our main driver Paulo was an excellent, careful driver and helpful getting us all on and off our very comfortable bus. Our holiday was very well planned and all the sights were covered with excellent local guide.” – Joan Kleir, recent past guest on this Insight Vacations Journey (September 2019)
As with all Insight Vacations trips, you will travel in style in smaller groups for a more personalised experience, with extra leg room and Wi-Fi onboard our luxury coaches. You will stay in style at our hand-picked hotels, and enjoy our deliciously authentic dining, all while being guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director.
TO BOOK THIS JOURNEY OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL AN INSIGHT EXPERT ON 1800 98 98 98 OR VISIT WWW.INSIGHTVACATIONS.COM
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person for twin share. Single supplement will apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Book and pay in full by 27th February 2020
- Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply.