Amazing South of Armenia
Discover the beautiful country of Armenia with this 6 night tour. Visit temples dating back to 1st Century as you stay in Yerevan, Jermuk and Goris.
DEPARTS: 8th June 2020
6 night guided tour
From only €1,869 pp
- Flight Dublin to Yerevan, Via Paris
- Airport transfer to your hotel
- 6 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels – 4 nights in Yerevan, 1 night in Jermuk, 1 night in Goris
- Breakfast each morning plus 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Tours each day, outlined in the itinerary
- The use of luxury coaches throughout
- Return transfer from your hotel to airport
- Flight Yerevan to Dublin, via Paris
- Services of guide and local representatives
- Taxes, charges & 23kg check in bag per person
Few nations have histories as ancient, complex and laced with tragedy as Armenia. And even fewer have a culture that is as rich and resilient. This is a destination where you will be intrigued by history, awed by monuments, amazed by the landscape and charmed by down-to-earth locals.
The simply extraordinary collection of medieval monasteries scattered across the country is the number-one attraction, closely followed by a dramatically beautiful landscape that is perfectly suited to hiking and other outdoor activities. And then there’s the unexpected delight of Yerevan – one of the region’s most exuberant and endearing cities. Put together, they offer an enticing and tremendously enjoyable travel experience.
Visit these amazing cities:
• Yerevan • Jermuk • Goris
Call Travel Escapes on: (353) 1 294 1000