Experience the Best of California with Insight Vacations!
As the chilly weather continues to dip in temperature, you might be itching for a getaway to somewhere warmer. A last minute trip to sunny California this autumn is the perfect remedy! California is ideal in October, as the summer crowds have gone and the weather is still stunning enough for a dip in the sea. Picture yourself enjoying local-grown wines in Sonoma, riding the cable cars in San Francisco, cruising the Pacific Coast Highway and strolling down the Walk of Fame in Hollywood, all while travelling and staying in complete style. Sounds fabulous, doesn’t it?
On this 9-day premium escorted journey, you will explore the best California has to offer. From a unique mix of modernity and boho influence in San Francisco, to the lively charms of Los Angeles, and rugged beauty of Yosemite national park, you’ll be spoilt for choice in the Golden State. Delve into San Francisco’s flower power history and savour the unique wines in California’s wine country with a Highlight Dinner overlooking Sonoma Plaza. For those who love nature, you’ll be introduced to the striking scenery of Yosemite National Park, with a once in a lifetime stay at Yosemite Valley Lodge, a hotel located inside the park itself.
Escorted group travel with Insight Vacations is ideal for clients looking to explore the world safely and in good company, in a way that offers exclusive, authentic experiences so they can return home with more than just a photo album. Insight Vacations will ensure you can relax safe in the knowledge that your journey has been expertly planned with the benefit of local insider knowledge, allowing you the freedom to simply enjoy every moment of their journey as you travel the world in style and comfort. You can rest easy knowing that you are getting the best value for money, made even better by our current offer to save €296 per person if you book by 30 September 2019.
FEATURED OFFER THIS WEEK: BEST OF CALIFORNIA
18 OCTOBER 2019 | 9 DAYS
WAS FROM: €2,895 pps* | NOW FROM: €2,599 pps*
FROM €288 PER DAY | ALL INCLUDED DINING & EXPERIENCES WORTH APPROX. €510
- San Francisco: Revisit the ‘Summer of Love’ with a Local Expert and former hippie at Haight-Ashbury, the iconic district where the hippie counterculture evolved. See the iconic cable cars, Union Square and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Sonoma: Sample local wines at a private tasting at an eco-friendly vineyard.
- Los Angeles: Join a Local Expert for a behind-the-scenes tour of a historic downtown theatre. Drive along Sunset Boulevard, see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman’s Chinese Theatre.
- Yosemite National Park: Experience the park’s natural beauty and wildlife. See the El Capitan and Half Dome rock formations.
- Santa Barbara: Visit Mission Santa Barbara, a historic Spanish mission founded by the Franciscan order in 1786.
- 8 breakfasts and 4 dinners with wine, all with tea or coffee.
- 8 included experiences.
- The expertise of a knowledgeable Travel Director, who will ensure your client’s journey is seamless, serving as their expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- 8 nights accommodation in centrally located 4*-5* hotels, such as the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
As with all Insight Vacations trips, you will travel in style in smaller groups for a more personalised experience, with extra leg room and Wi-Fi onboard our luxury coaches. You will stay in style at our hand-picked hotels, and enjoy our deliciously authentic dining, all while being guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director.
TO BOOK THIS JOURNEY OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL AN INSIGHT EXPERT ON 1800 98 98 98 OR VISIT WWW.INSIGHTVACATIONS.COM
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person for twin share. Single supplement will apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Book and pay in full by 30 September 2019.
- Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply.