Leisure Travel Consultant
Do you have a passion for travel? Have you an array of personal travel experiences under your belt? Are you ready to turn your passion into a career and share your experiences?
Here at Budget Travel we’re looking for experienced Travel Agents to join our team and become a crucial element in our success. The ideal candidate will have a vast amount of travel experience under his or her belt and be familiar with Thailand, Cambodia, America, Australia and New Zealand among other long-distance destinations. We are willing to offer extensive on-the-job training to the right candidate!
- Booking Flights, Hotels, Car Hire, Rail and other services
- Conversing with your client face to face and by phone and email
- Advise current and prospective clients about destination options, including pros and cons of each
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and other issues arise
- Liaise with your manager to discuss complications, developments and sales
A background in the Travel industry is advantageous however a strong background in sales and customer service coupled with extensive long-haul personal travel experiences will be plentiful!
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Remuneration
- Performance Based Bonus Plan
- Career Advancement
- Flexible Working Schedules
- Exceptional Training and Support provided
- 20 days Annual Leave
- The Opportunity to take part in Educational Trips Abroad
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Social Events
- Joining the ever expanding and fun-loving team that is Club Travel!
Email your interest to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org