Corporate Travel Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Travel Consultant to join our Club Travel HRG team!
Applicants must be organised, industry aware and have a passion for learning and developing.
- Providing Travel Management Services to our client base
- Booking Flights, Hotels, Car Hire, Rail and other services
- Conversing with your client by phone and email
- Seek feedback from your client to continuously improve the service
- Liaise with your manager to discuss complications, developments and sales
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in GDS, preferably Amadeus
- At least 18 months experience in travel, preferably Corporate reservations
- Passion for Travel
- A strong client focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills.
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Remuneration
- Performance Based Bonus Plan
- Career Advancement
- Flexible Working Schedules
- Exceptional Training and Support provided
- 20 days Annual Leave
- The Opportunity to take part in Educational Trips Abroad
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Social Events
- Joining the ever expanding and fun-loving team that is Club Travel!
Email your interest to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org