EXPERIENCE NEW ENGLAND’S FALL FOLIAGE WITH INSIGHT VACATIONS!
As the end of summer draws nearer, there’s no need for your clients to end their adventures. There’s no better way to enjoy the fall season than experiencing the beauty of New England. Can your clients picture themselves in front of a white clapboard farmhouse alongside a red barn with the flaming red and orange leaves falling around them? If yes, then don’t let them miss this last minute deal to New England’s Fall Foliage with Insight Vacations!
This September, let your clients embark on a colourful autumnal journey through this picturesque corner of the USA, pairing historic cities and quaint towns on a quintessential trip across the Northeast. This 8-day premium escorted journey will dive into Boston’s transformative past as they follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail. Your clients will visit the quintessential Vermont village of Woodstock and capture the Silver Cascade waterfall and Bretton Woods, which offers stunning views of Mount Washington, all while staying at the best addresses, with the best company.
Featured Offer this Week: New England’s Fall Foliage
28 September 2019 | 8 days
From €2,359 pps*
Book before 31st August 2019 to save €265 per person. Quote the promotional code PPLMD519 at time of booking.
- Boston: Follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail that brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
- Stockbridge: Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum, a wonderful snapshot of Americana, built to showcase the amazing artwork produced during his long career.
- Waterbury: Learn the secrets behind the most famous ice cream in America and sample delicious flavours at Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory.
- Montpelier: Visit Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks and taste a Vermont tradition: ‘sugar on snow’.
- Kennebunkport: Drive along Ocean Drive. See the homes of the rich and famous, including the summer retreat of former President George H.W. Bush. Browse in the galleries and shops.
- Bennington: Taste fresh cider at the Apple Barn and Country Bake Shop.
- 7 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners with wine.
- 7 included Insight Experiences, such as a guided tour through the Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory, where you’ll be able to relish the quirky and fun flavors of the brand’s bestselling products, including Boston Cream Pie.
- 7 nights 4*-5* accommodation at centrally located hotels such as the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, where you’ll stay at the family’s Austrian-style lodge and indulge in a 3-course meal paired with a lager tasting from the on-site microbrewery.
- All included experiences & dining worth approximately €489.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- As with all Insight Vacations trips, travel in style in smaller groups for a more personalised experience, with extra leg room and Wi-Fi onboard our luxury coaches. Stay in style at our hand-picked hotels, and enjoy our deliciously authentic dining, all while being guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director.
To book or for more information, please call an Insight Expert on 1800 98 98 98 or visit www.insightvacations.com
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person for twin share. Single supplement will apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Book and pay in full by 31st August 2019
- Full Insight Vacations terms and conditions apply.