Holiday Support Team Executive – to include Weekend Cover
Click&Go is a multi-award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus and the holiday provider for Shannon Airport under the brand Fly-Shannon. Current Headcount is approx. 60. In June 2018 Click&Go’s Polish website went live, our first international expansion. There is an office in Warsaw with a startup of 3.
The business doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see double digit annual growth rates in Ireland until at least 2020. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main purpose of this role is to handle all administrative functions as part of Holiday Support Team at Click&Go in a timely and professional manner. The Holiday Support Team are the primary point of contact for our clients before travel, and when they are on holidays. A high level of customer service and efficiency is required from the team in order to provide an excellent customer experience. The role involves handling all queries on existing bookings and is very hands on, with both customers and suppliers.
This permanent position is to specifically include weekend cover. The options available are as follows:
- 5 days to include at least one weekend day cover (Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday).
- 5 days of a rotating roster to include 2 weekends of cover a month (1 weekend on, 1 weekend off)
- 3 days per week to include Saturday & Sunday plus Monday or Friday.
The weekend working hours are as follows; Saturday 9am to 4pm; Sunday and Bank Holidays, 12noon to 4pm. Outside of weekends the normal working hours apply, 9am to 5:30pm. The exact days and working hours can be further discussed at interview stage.
- Attend to clients queries over the phone and by email (on existing booking)
- Manage situations and plan responses to clients when there are last minute changes to their holiday arrangements prior to travel
- Liaise with our suppliers abroad should clients require assistance whilst on holiday
- Process last minute cancellations of holiday bookings
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous work experience within the travel industry is beneficial for this role
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills to deliver a friendly and professional service at all times
- Confident and able to work under pressure in a calm manner
- Attention to detail with strategic approach to decision making
- Eager to improve overall operational efficiency and productivity within the team
- Polite with a positive attitude towards work and seeking a challenge
- Professional with strong commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and confident to work under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize your own workload
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills to help maintain Click&Go’s ambitious growth plans.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position and joining the Holiday Support Team at Click&Go, please send an up to date CV and cover email through the Jobbio Platform https://jobbio.com/click-go.
In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go. Please also include your availability and your salary expectations.