The application form must be completed in full and returned marked for the attention
of the Chief Executive and should be accompanied by the following. It is acceptable
to email parts if convenient.
- Written confirmation from auditors of amount of paid up capital (minimum requirement is €12,700)
- Brokers declaration confirming office insurance, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Cover (including liability as an organiser)
- Two letters of nomination as required under Bye-Law 1.1.01 (a) (i.e. at least one of the letters of nomination must come from an existing ITAA member within your region) You can have list of members in their region on request. Nominations by email are acceptable.
- A copy of your agency’s last audited accounts or projections used for your CAR licence application.
- Evidence that your agency has a current licence issued by the Commission for Aviation Regulation.
- ITAA subscription calculator and applicable fee in cheque or draft form which will be lodged upon membership approval by the board.
Click here for the Membership Application Form.
Click here for the Branch Form.
Click here for the Insurance Confirmation Form.
Click here for the Subscription Calculator Form.