TERMS & CONDITIONS
itaa.ie is owned, operated and made available by ITAA Ltd.
1. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. By using this site, you are confirming your consent to and acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site. itaa.ie reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion.
2. Except where otherwise indicated, the content of any itaa.ie web pages (which for the avoidance of doubt includes the design, text, graphics, and any other content and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by ITAA. All such content is the copyright material of ITAA or our associated/chosen content-provider organisations.
All information displayed as a result of an itaa.ie search is extracted from one of the copyright works (databases) owned and controlled by ITAA. The information displayed is also a copyright work © ITAA Ltd.
All rights are reserved by ITAA.
3. The name “ITAA” and the ITTA logo are protected trademarks belonging to ITAA. The following names and logos are also protected trademarks that belong to ITAA: ITAA Affiliate Network. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited or displayed anywhere on itaa.ie are the property of their respective owners.
4. Save as provided below, no materials from itaa.ie may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Subject to any applicable licences from third-party content-providers, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, portions of itaa.ie for your personal, non commercial use only. You aren’t permitted to sell or trade in any material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of ITAA is similarly strictly prohibited. You may, however, copy and distribute any or all portions of any press releases or notices intended for general public use by ITAA. The use of multiple searches to extract ITAA database details for commercial benefit or use is strictly prohibited.
5. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on itaa.ie shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of ITAA’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
6. itaa.ie does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the site or any content, search or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. itaa.ie cannot ensure that files you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. itaa.ie disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of information. Much of this information is provided by third parties and its accuracy can’t be reasonably verified by ITAA. itaa.ie will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages. itaa.ie makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this site or in respect of the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service or search results provided by itaa.ie; nor as to the quality or suitability of any goods or services or information received through or advertised on itaa.ie or received through links provided on itaa.ie, whether from ITAA Members or other third parties. Much of this information is provided by third parties and its accuracy can’t be reasonably verified by ITAA.
7. Limitation of Liability ; Under no circumstances will ITAA, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of itaa.ie, be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including but not limited to loss of: profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, opportunity, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from any of the following: the use of and reliance upon itaa.ie; any inability to use itaa.ie; any errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, mistakes, defects, viruses and other harmful creation, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance by itaa.ie including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or any unauthorised access to ITAA’s data, records, programmes or services; any services or products, information or advice received through or advertised on itaa.ie or through any links provided on itaa.ie. ITAA is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using itaa.ie is done at your own risk and ITAA won’t be responsible or liable for any damage that may result from transmitting such information. In the event that any jurisdiction doesn’t allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. As itaa.ie can be accessed from other places around the world with different laws from those of the Republic of Ireland, when you access itaa.ie you agree that the laws of the Republic of Ireland will apply to all matters relating to your use of itaa.ie. You and ITAA also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts, with respect to such matters.
Questions and comments regarding these Terms & Conditions should be addressed to the Company Secretary, ITAA Ltd, 8/9 Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2. You can also email ITAA