Explore the Fascinating History of Warsaw and the Baltic States with Insight Vacations!
If you are looking for a travel experience that is different from the norm, why not a trip to Eastern Europe? Poland is the best kept secret in Eastern Europe, and there’s no better way to experience this fascinating country than with Insight Vacations! Treat yourself to an 8-day journey through Warsaw and the Baltic States where they will discover stylish, vibrant café societies as they explore Warsaw, Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus.
As an Insight traveller, you will enjoy an altogether deeper, more enriching travel experience; not just meeting local people, but joining them for unique opportunities to share their stories, passions, customs and expertise that are guaranteed to make memories of a lifetime.
Featured Offer this Week: WARSAW AND BALTIC STATES
01 September 2019 | 8 days
From €1,769 pps*
- Riga: Enjoy the vibrant colours and flavours when sampling some of the local delicacies as you wander through the maze of stalls in Riga Central Market.
- Warsaw: Your Local Expert will explain how this city that was once obliterated has been faithfully restored, thanks to art! Explore the Market square in the Old Town, see the tiered Palace of Culture, visit the Chopin Memorial and pay your respects at the Ghetto Heroes Monument.
- Vilnius: Enjoy views overlooking the Old Town Square, from the verandah of Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel.
- Meals as specified (7 breakfasts and 3 dinners with wine).
- The expertise of a knowledgeable Travel Director, who will ensure your client’s journey is seamless, serving as their expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- 7 nights accommodation in 4-star centrally located hotels.
As with all Insight Vacations trips, you will travel in style in smaller groups for a more personalised experience, with extra leg room and Wi-Fi onboard our luxury coaches. You will stay in style at our hand-picked hotels, and enjoy our deliciously authentic dining, all while being guided by a highly-skilled Travel Director.
To book this journey or for more information, please call an Insight Expert on 1800 98 98 98 or visit www.insightvacations.com