Experience New England’s Magnificent Autumn with Luxury Gold!
The autumn months are a very special time to visit America’s iconic Northeast. The tinted landscapes, quaint communities and bustling cities erupt in sensational colour, making for some of the most spectacular drives imaginable.
Go beyond the ordinary with this incredible Luxury Gold Journey:
New England’s Magnificent Autumn – 10 Days
28th September 2019 | From €4,879 pps
- Stockbridge: Without a doubt, Norman Rockwell captured the spirit and culture of twentieth century America like few artists could. Enjoy a private, after-hours, docent-led tour of the Norman Rockwell Museum, housing the largest collection of his illustrations, photographs and memorabilia.
- • Boston: Formerly the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, this historic landmark has been magnificently reimagined as a luxury hotel, The Langham. Expect legendary hospitality at this charming accommodation in the heart of the city.
- Bar Harbor: Join us for a lobster feast at Stewman’s, the only authentic oceanfront lobster pound in Bar Harbor.
- 13 included experiences, including Exclusive VIP experiences.
• Meals as specified (9 breakfasts, 6 dinners with wine).
• The expertise of a knowledgeable Travelling Concierge.
• 9 nights of luxurious accommodation.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are per person for twin share. Single supplement will apply.
Flights are excluded.
This offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
Full Luxury Gold terms and conditions apply.