Journey to Canada and Alaska with Luxury Gold
Take in the majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you travel in luxurious comfort by road, rail and sea to the most dazzling national parks, glaciers and historic villages of Western Canada and Alaska. Savour delicious local cuisine in trendy Vancouver and meet passionate Local Experts, as you discover Mother Nature’s bounties from the Rockies to the waters of Alaska.
Discover a taste of what’s to come on this incredible Luxury Gold Journey:
Majesty of the Rockies & Alaska Cruise – 21 days
01 Sept | Now: €7,359 pps*
- Whistler: With your Squamish Lil’wat Ambassador take part in a tea workshop with a master-blender and create your own unique blend.
- Banff: Enjoy a private meeting with a retired Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories.
- Maligne Lake: Cruise along the crystal-clear, reflective waters of Canada’s most famous lake. Prepare for a breath-taking display of nature’s beauty as you learn how early French Traders navigated waters crowned by snow-laden peaks and nestled between glaciers.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230-foot-high (70 metres), for a squirrel’s eye view.
- 13 included experiences, including Exclusive VIP experiences.
- Meals as specified (20 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 14 dinners with wine).
- The expertise of a knowledgeable Travelling Concierge.
- 20-nights of luxurious accommodation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is per person sharing, twin share.
- Single Supplement will apply.
- Offer is subject to availability and may be amended or withdrawn without notice.