Product Administrator – Click&Go.com
Click&Go is a multi-award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus and the holiday provider for Shannon Airport under the brand Fly-Shannon. Current Headcount is approx. 60. In June 2018 Click&Go’s Polish website went live, our first international expansion. There is an office in Warsaw with a startup of 3.
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50% every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2020. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
Purpose of the job
The main purpose of this role is to support the Product Development Manager – Cruise, USA & Worldwide. This role will involve the following:
- Maintain up to date and accurate pricing for all product through the collation of rates and special offers.
- Ensuring website is updated with offers for assigned areas.
- Ongoing product reviews by destination to ensure we have the correct product mix for our customers.
- Decision making on product selection for new and existing destinations. This function requires good data analysis, competitor and market reviews.
- Liaising with our suppliers and overseas partners to meet all of the above responsibilities.
- Ensuring the sales and marketing team are updated with current offers from suppliers.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a busy office environment
- Aptitude for analysing data and competent working with numbers – a high level of numeracy and accuracy are key to this role
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Previous experience in the travel industry is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word is a must
- An enthusiastic team player who learns fast
- Highly numerate with a demonstrable data driven approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Professional and commercially aware.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own.
- Curious and willing to develop new skills to help maintain ClickandGo’s ambitious growth.
- An interest in the travel industry.
Note that this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to email@example.com
In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of ClickandGo. Please also include your availability and your salary expectations.