Sales, Events and Social Media Executive with the Travel Corporation
Title: Sales, Events and Social Media Executive
Reports to Country Manager
JOB PURPOSE: This hands-on role would ideally suit a university graduate with a minimum 2 years-experience who is motivated, has initiative and capable of working to tight deadlines, both unsupervised and under pressure. The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to work within a close-knit team on a variety of different tasks at any given time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing eblasts, flyers for trade email marketing and publicity
- Planning and organising events such as brochure launches, trade shows, appreciation evenings, dinners and familiarisation trips.
- Managing and updating our social media platforms.
- Producing event invitations, menus and other items as required.
- Brand Management.
- Custom group support and management.
- Working closely with the Marketing & PR Executive to price trips/cruises and flights for EDMs, Direct Mailers and Travel Agent advertisements.
- Maintaining and updating trade websites.
- Handling sales queries from clients and travel agents across Europe.
- Supporting the Country Manager, National Sales Manager and Account Manager with internal sales.
- Working closely with the Reservations team across multiple brands to ensure direct and agent bookings.
- Managing company offers and incentives.
- Generating sales reports for internal and external use.
- Office management including processing invoices, expense management, ordering office supplies, calendar management and arranging and booking staff travel.
- AOB and supports as outlined by the Country Manager.
Required skills and person specification
- Communication and analytical skills.
- Accuracy with an eye for detail.
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, unsupervised and using own initiative
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and driven
- Approachable and motivational
- Able to work within a small team and a real hands-on team player.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign is considered an asset.
- Experience using salesforce is considered an asset.
This challenging and rewarding position will be based in 27 Merrion Square, Dublin 2,
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. -5.30 p.m. Evening and weekend, National and International travel will be required on occasion. Salary €24,000-€26,000 DOE
To apply email your cv and cover letter to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org