Indulge in Eastern Canada with Luxury Gold
Indulge in Eastern Canada on this incredible Luxury Gold Journey:
Rich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you’ve made it to eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer. From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of the Niagara Falls, your guest will be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way they’ll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent décor and prime locations.
Indulgence in Eastern Canada – 8 days
11 May | Now: €2,309 pps*
- Ottawa: Meet a retired member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, colloquially known as ‘The Mounties’, and learn first-hand about Canada’s iconic national police force.
- Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic, luxury Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building, learn about the history of the château, and gain access to areas not accessible to the general public.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the Falls on-board your cruise.
- 9 included experiences, including Exclusive VIP experiences.
- Meals as specified (7 breakfasts and 4 dinners with wine).
- The expertise of a knowledgeable Travelling Concierge.
- 7 nights of luxurious accommodation.
Terms & Conditions:
- Price is per person sharing, twin share.
- Single Supplement will apply.
- Offer is subject to availability and may be amended or withdrawn without notice.