Marketing & PR Executive
JOB PURPOSE: This hands-on role would ideally suit a university graduate with a minimum 2 years-experience who is motivated, has initiative and capable of working to tight deadlines, both unsupervised and under pressure. The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to work within a close-knit team on a variety of different tasks at any given time.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementation of trade and consumer promotions, incentives, campaigns, advertising, events, brochure launches and online activity.
- Producing point of sale collateral
- Producing press releases
- Maintaining a comprehensive record of all marketing activity
- Analysis of campaign results, booking reports, consumer feedback, data and market research including competitor analysis
- Ensuring brand consistency across all activities, in line with worldwide guidelines
- Content management and editing of all agent and consumer websites, as well as content production for partner websites
- Production of e-newsletters and online communications using Mailchimp
- Copy writing, image selection, advert design and production
- Proof reading of brochures and collateral for accuracy and ensuring they are within brand guidelines
- Production of collateral for joint agency and tourist office promotions.
- Liaising with the Sales team to ensure they have collateral required
- Attending trade and consumer functions and events
- Co-ordinating joint trade campaigns
- Co-ordinating tourist board campaigns
- Organisation of press trips and launches
- Building relationships with key members of online and offline press & bloggers
- Supporting Country Manager
Required skills and person specification
- Communication and analytical skills
- Accuracy with an eye for detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, unsupervised and using own initiative
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and driven
- Approachable and motivational
- Able to work within a small team and a real hands-on team player.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign is considered an asset.
This challenging and rewarding position will be based in 27 Merrion Square, Dublin 2,
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. -5.30 p.m.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org