Graduate Business and Support Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Business and Support Analyst to join our IT team! Applicants must be organized, tech savvy with a passion for all things IT!
- Engage and provide IT Application to end uses within the business.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and remotely, providing technical support and problem-solving abilities.
- To co-ordinate and complete problem investigation and resolution for all operational IT hardware and software. Troubleshooting at the application level performing 1st & 2nd line support activities across the application suite.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize client problems whilst formulating plans of resolution.
- Document all communications & actions for customer issues in our ticketing system.
- Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the Application Helpdesk.
- Provide in depth Root Cause Analysis to the Helpdesk manager for all issues resolved.
- Escalate unresolved issues to implementation team programmers or the Helpdesk Manager as necessary.
- Working closely with the development teams to produce bug fixes.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation testing.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent English both verbal & written.
- Extremely organized, with high attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage changing workloads.
- Flexibility regarding working hours, within reason.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to demonstrate same.
- Ability to understand and investigate client application problems.