Travel Reservations Agent
Travel Reservation Agent: Spanish & Italian
You are an enthusiastic person who speaks fluent Spanish and Italian. You are highly organised, you like the work well done. You like to work in an international team and in a busy and energizing environment. We are looking for a Reservation Agent to join our team.
We are a Tour operator specialising on niche activity holidays. CaminoWays.com, our main brand, is the leading Tour Operator for the Camino de Santiago and the Via Francigena, while Trekkingbug.com focuses on Trekking holidays and IrelandWays.com on walking and cycling tours in Ireland.
It is essential that the ideal candidate can communicate in English, Italian and Spanish (written as well as spoken).
As a Reservations Agent, you will be part of the Reservations Team.
The primary objective of the Reservations Agent is to secure accommodation and services for our clients within a specified budget. You will be working for our 3 main brands: CaminoWays (Camino de Santiago), IrelandWays (Trips in Ireland), and TrekkingBug (Global Treks and challenges).
Outstanding attention to detail is essential for this role.
Reporting to the Reservations Manager, the main tasks include:
- Booking services (such as accommodation, taxi transfers, bike rental, etc…) for clients using Tourplan, email or phone calls.
- Maintaining a close professional relationship with all providers and being confident negotiating prices.
- Maintaining and updating the team’s providers database. This includes prices, notes, addresses and contacts.
- Covering our 24/7 emergency phone to assist providers as well as clients on tours, outside of office hours (you will be responsible for emergency cover one week in every four).
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Ability to communicate and write in the following three languages: English, Spanish and Italian (written as well as spoken).
- 1-2 years of experience in similar position.
- Organised individual, target driven with the ability to prioritize workload in an appropriate manner.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to learn quickly fast paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer care skills.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to maintain excellent departmental and interdepartmental communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Benefits include 22 days annual leave, central Dublin location, annual FAM Trips, complimentary travel with the company, free development training, health and pension benefits.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment