Travel Operations Executive
My client, a well established golf group travel firm operating in Ireland for almost 30 years, this firm is the leading golf tour operator for bespoke golf vacations to Ireland and Scotland.
To support the sales team and become the customer point-of-contact to fulfil the agreed golf vacation, with a goal of ensuring client satisfaction and future business.
- Work closely with the Travel Sales Executives to efficiently takeover the detailed arrangements for confirmed Groups
- Communicate directly with clients to answer their varying questions, make amendments to the booking as required, gathering detailed information needed for all suppliers to ensure trip runs smoothly.
- Liaising with suppliers (hotels, golf courses, transportation) to make and amend bookings, send detailed itineraries, room lists, checking invoices prior to payment.
- Preparing final itinerary and information packs to send to clients
- Complete meet and greet assignments as required from time to time
- Seek to exploit opportunities to increase sales through upgrades and additions to client’s itineraries
- Other actions required to satisfy the needs of the department
- The position is ideally suited to an outgoing enthusiastic person with an excellent phone manner who is able to deal with discerning customers, with accuracy and adaptability.
- Must be a team player with strong service capabilities, putting the customer first.
- Candidates must show flexibility and a strong ability to multitask and prioritise items.
- Comfortable using computers, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word & Excel essential
- Ideally should have a good knowledge of the geography of Ireland and Scotland and what the key visitor attractions are in each area.
- A level of interest in golf and knowledge of golf is preferred but not essential.
- Candidates should be fluent in spoken and written English.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment