Senior Leisure Travel Consultant
Role Status: Permanent with benefits
Reporting to: Management with an attractive salary plus bonus dependent on experience
Location: Dublin 2
My client, is one of Ireland’s leading travel agencies and part of a large Travel Group, one of the largest travel brands in Ireland with an annual turnover in excess of €55m. This is a multi-award winning company and has been voted ‘Best Online Travel Agent’ by the Irish media for the last 4 years running (2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015).
A uniquely positioned Irish OTA, their primary online sales channel is backed up by a locally staffed call centre and a face-to-face consultation service at their Dublin city centre offices.
Our mission is simple, to create memorable travel experiences for our customers. We believe that strong relationships are our greatest asset and by leveraging new technologies we are constantly uncovering opportunities for both our consumers and business alike.
This position offers a great opportunity for a results focussed individual to further their career as a senior member of an established sales team in one of Ireland’s leading travel brands.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience & a qualified knowledge of the Irish travel retail sales environment.
- A positive attitude, good personality with excellent telephone & face to face customer skills.
- Good time management, attention to detail & the ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced retail sales environment.
- Ability to make a positive contribution to the overall sales team effort & reach targets.
- GDS experience (We use Sabre & will provide training if required).
- The company will provide specific training on all in house systems and there is ample opportunity for further career development within the Travel Group.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to prioritise & work to strict deadlines
- Personal & professional credibility
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive “can do” team attitude is essential
Our fantastic benefits include:
- Attractive Salary plus Bonus Scheme
- Staff Travel Perks
- Supplier Hosted Events
- Ongoing Product & Personal Performance Training
- Annual Leave
This position is ideal for a well-seasoned travel professional looking to join a top firm with plenty of opportunity to progress into a management role.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment