Armenia & Georgia
Spend 6 nights in Yerevan, Armenia, and 5 nights in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Armenia: Visit the home of Christianity on this tour of Armenia. Based in the capital, Yerevan, discover the diverse history of this fascinating country. Armenia is one of our most popular tours for culture and history. Visit temples dating back to 1st Century and the sites of Noah’s ark landing according to the Bible.
Georgia: From its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watchtowers perched in fantastic mountain scenery, Georgia is one of the most beautiful countries on earth and a marvellous canvas for walkers, horse riders, cyclists, skiers, rafters and travellers of every kind. Equally special are its proud, high-spirited, cultured people: Georgia claims to be the birthplace of wine, and this is a place where guests are considered blessings and hospitality is the very stuff of life. A deeply complicated history has given Georgia a wonderful heritage of architecture and arts, from cave cities to ancient cathedrals to the inimitable canvases of Pirosmani. Tbilisi, the capital, is still redolent of an age-old Eurasian crossroads. But this is also a country moving forward in the 21st century, with spectacular contemporary buildings, a minimal crime rate and ever-improving facilities for the visitors who are a growing part of its future.
11 Nights €2,499 pp / 2nd May & 6th June 2019
Single room supplement from €520
- Flight Dublin to Yerevan, Via Paris
- All transfers included
- 6 nights accommodation in the 4* Ani Plaza Hotel, Yerevan or similar, based on 2 sharing
- 5 nights accommodation in the 4* Ramada Encore Tbilisi Hotel or similar, based on 2 sharing
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Tours each day
- All entrance fees to the sites and museums included
- The use of luxury coaches throughout
- Services of an expert English speaking guide who will lead the group throughout.
- Flight Tbilisi to Dublin, via Istanbul
- Taxes, charges & 20kg check-in bag per person
Call us today: 01 294 1000