Cruise Centre Manager
Shandon Travel Cruise Centre – Cruise Manager Required
Shandon Travel is currently recruiting for the position of Cruise Manager for its Cruise Centre. Located in Cork city centre, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual with a passion for the world of cruising and sales.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a passion for the travel industry and in particular cruising.
- Have a proven track record in sales.
- Have cruised on a number of cruise lines.
- Have the ability to develop an understanding of client needs, create interesting and exciting itineraries to fulfil the needs of clients, deal with cruise partners on bookings.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all existing cruise partners and continually look to forge and develop relationships with potential partners.
- Have the ability to identify excellent cruise deals for marketing purposes.
- Experience in GDS, preferably Amadeus.
- Excellent administration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Assist with training of staff in all matters relating to cruising.
- Experience of the use of social media as a means of marketing would be seen as an advantage.
- Full time position.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Please forward your CV to email@example.com
- or use the following link to place your application: https://www.rezoomo.com/job/4956/