Brazilian Programmes Operator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Brazilian Programmes Operator. The desired candidate must be motivated, organised, enthusiastic and be able to work independently with instruction to develop an English Language Programme for the Brazilian Market. Building customer relationships, identify business opportunities, close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Promotion and selling of English language courses to the Brazilian market.
- Proactively identify market opportunities and threats, propose appropriate reaction plans
- Ensure full compliance with all required legislation and internal policies and procedures
- Liaising with partners (Schools/Accommodation/ Insurance etc)
- Assisting, implementing and reporting on Online Marketing Campaigns.
- Creating social media ad campaigns and posts on relevant social media platforms
- Analysing and reporting effectively on sales results
- Providing a high level of customer service to customers
- Responding to customer queries and order fulfilment in a professional manner
- Establish clear and appropriate levels of communications with management and all team members within business development, operations and functional support teams
- Fluent in English/Portuguese
- Be a confident, self-motivated target driven individual
- Effective communication skills; oral, written, presentation, influencing and negotiation
- Effective strategic, analytical and decision-making skills with innovative and creative ideas
- Be highly enthusiastic with a passion for sales, marketing & customer service
- Ability to work alone & as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial minded
To apply please click here