Operations Team Leader
We are escorted holiday experts! Established for over 20 years, we’ve got the experience to make holidays great. We have an unsurpassed reputation within our market for excellent customer service, quality holidays and value. Operating itineraries to over 80 destinations around the world, the choice.
We have an exciting opening for an Operations Team Leader to join our busy team. The role will report directly to our Product Director.
Start date: As soon as possible.
- Managing and supervising the team to ensure all daily tasks are completed correctly and on time.
- Regular communication with team members and keeping all team members motivated and working efficiently.
- Ensuring the Operations department is adequately staffed and approving annual leave for team members.
- Continuously monitor and improve work flow and practices.
- Liaising with suppliers (hotels and airlines) with regard to sales, contract deadlines & option dates.
- Communicating customer special requests to suppliers.
- Preparing the final details for our holidays in collaboration with overseas suppliers.
- Sending final list of names / room breakdown / itinerary to overseas agents prior to our group’s arrival.
- Check queried supplier invoices prior to payment.
- Updating customers with changes to their holidays – schedule/hotel/excursion changes.
- Point of contact for both the customer and supplier in emergency situations.
- Participate in our “out of hours” emergency phone roster.
Personal Attributes and Skills required:
- Previous experience in the Travel Industry, ideally having managed a team.
- A positive attitude and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and learn quickly in a busy environment.
- Flexibility – ability to multitask!
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Salary / benefits / etc. for the right candidate:
- Working days / hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Subject to agreement with your manager, you may be eligible to work slightly different hours.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 1.6 days annual leave for every month worked.
- 6 months probationary period
- Position based in Dublin 2, served by many transport links
- Dynamic and exciting industry and work environment
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment