Trade Account Manager
TTR, sister company of TravelMedia.ie, are now hiring a Trade Account Manager.
Travel Trade Representation (TTR) are specialists in offering representation services to international clients servicing the Irish travel and tourism market.
The below outlines the key duties required by the successful candidate. However, employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management including out of office hours work. Some travel will be required from time to time.
Previous experience in the travel industry is a plus but not a requirement.
- Maintaining relationships with agencies and suppliers
- Regular visits to travel agencies nationwide – both ROI and Northern Ireland.
- Brand management and promotion on behalf of various clients.
- Managing bespoke events on behalf of clients
- Roadshow management – responsible for the organisation of events across Ireland including liaising with venues and suppliers, event promotion and managing attendance.
- Social media management across all channels
- Preparing monthly reports
- Updating and maintaining trade databases
- Hosting FAM/educational trips on behalf of clients
The chosen candidate must:
- Have a high level of written English
- Proficient in the use MS Excel and Word
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook
- Have experience in all aspects of social media
- Be confident, a great communicator and collaborator
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be highly computer literate
- Hold a clear full Irish driver’s licence
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application deadline is Friday 5th October 2018.