Vietnam & Cambodia for Solo Travellers
Vietnam & Cambodia for Solo Travellers
30th November 2018 – 16 days from only €3,559
AT A GLANCE
* 4 to 5-star accommodation
* Return flights & transfers
* Programme of daily tours & visits
* Daily breakfast, 4 meals & welcome dinner
* Expert tour manager
* Checked Luggage
- See the hauntingly beautiful and inspirational countryside with shimmering rice fields, where buffaloes are tended by farmers adorned with conical hats
- Visit the Angkor ruins, a UNESCO-listed complex of ancient temples and one of the world’s greatest ancient sites
- Guided tour of the fascinating Cu-Chi tunnels, the former Vietcong underground stronghold and a poignant reminder of the US-Vietnam conflict
- Cycle rickshaw tour of Hanoi seeing the Temple of Literature, tree-lined avenues, colonial belle-époque villas
- Take a leisurely cruise in UNESCO-listed Ha Long Bay aboard a converted Chinese junk
- Visit to Hue with a guided tour of the Citadel and Forbidden City plus visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and Emperor Tu Duc’s temple
- Enjoy a full-day trip on the mighty Mekong delta, the world’s 10th-largest river system
- City tour of Phnom Penh including the Tuol Sleng Museum
- A welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Return travel from Dublin with premium economy upgrades at a supplement, plus transfers to and from the hotel included
- Hand-picked four and five-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast and five meals included
- Services of our experienced tour manager
The price of this holiday is based on one person in a double/twin room for sole occupancy. Price includes thirteen nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis, in four and five-star hotels, five lunches; all flights as mentioned all touring as mentioned, all transfers, all local accommodation taxes and airport/flight taxes, hotel porterage of one item of luggage per person and the services of a tour manager.
Call Grogan Travel 093 24116 to BOOK
To apply for a Vietnamese visa please visit www.vietnamembassy.ie where the correct forms can be downloaded and emailed, along with a scanned copy of your passport photo page. You will also need to download, scan and attach the passport photo and postal address form to the relevant department to begin your visa application. Please contact the Embassy by email at email@example.com for bank account details and relevant fee information, don’t forget to mention that you are applicant from Republic of Ireland.
Upon receipt of your visa, you are required to check and make sure all the information is correct (especially passport number and visa date). Any error must be notified to the embassy staff immediately and before your trip to Vietnam.
Your visa will be valid from the date of entry (provided in the application form) and extend for 30 days or 90 days depending on the type of visa. You can visit Vietnam on and after the date of entry and must leave before the visa expires.
This information is correct at the time of publishing. While we endeavour to provide accurate information, it may change with minimum notice. Please contact the relevant embassy for visa information.
Available on arrival in Phnom Penh upon completion of a simple application form and payment of $30 per person. You will also need two passport-sized photos and if you arrive without photos, there is an extra charge of around $2 per person. Visas may also be arranged and paid for online prior to departure: please see www.evisa.mfaic.gov.kh for details. Local departure taxes: currently $25 per person for Cambodia, payable locally. Please note all visa costs are non-refundable and subject to change without notice.
Whilst care has been taken to ensure that the information provided relating to visa requirements is true and correct at time of publication, changes in requirements after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information. Therefore, whilst we strive to provide the most up-to-date information, we strongly suggest that you re-confirm requirements with the relevant embassy prior to application.