Classical Spain for Solo Travellers from only €1,129pp
Experience unspoiled Andalucía, home of Flamenco and perhaps the most traditionally Spanish of regions. Andalucía is simply one of the most beautiful corners of Europe and is, as yet, undiscovered by the majority. It’s a land where the excesses of the twentieth century seem not to have taken root and where travellers are genuinely welcomed.
SOLO TRAVELLER from 1129 euro.
What is included:
The price of this holiday is per person based on one person in a double/twin room for sole occupancy.
Included excursions are visits and entrance to the Alhambra and the Mezquita, guided tour of Seville, visits to Ronda, Cordoba and Granada and a tapas sample session in Seville.
Not included in the price is the entrance to Alcazar which is approximately €9.50 and is payable locally. Seville Cathedral is approximately €9 (or €3 if you are over 65) and is payable locally.
Experience more with so much included
- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors, with an amazing cathedral where Christopher Columbus is buried
- Visit to medieval Ronda – one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Delight in delicious and authentic Tapas in Seville
- Fall under the spell of the stunning Alhambra, one of Europe’s most sensual and romantic palace and fortresses with entrance included
- Visit to Cordoba with a guided tour of the Mezquita probably the most beautiful Mosque ever constructed – entrance included
- Escorted by an experienced tour manager
- Six nights in three-star superior and four-star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast
- A welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companions
- Return flights from Dublin and transfers to and from your hotel included
Selected departures in October 2018 and April 2019
Please contact our award winning team for more information and to book
Ph 090 649 2028