We have an exciting opportunity for Travel Consultants to join Club Travel!
Applicants must be organised, industry aware and have a passion for learning and developing.
- Providing Travel Management Services to our client base
- Booking Flights, Hotels, Car Hire, Rail and other services as required
- Conversing with our clients by phone and email
- Liaise with your manager to discuss complications, developments and sales
- Advise current and prospective clients about destination options
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in GDS, preferably Amadeus
- At least 18 months experience in travel
- Passion for Travel, personal travel experiences advantageous
- A strong client focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to work under pressure
Working holiday visas accepted, Stamp 2 visa applicants will not be considered at this time.
If you believe you have the necessary skills required, we welcome your application! Forward your interest to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include both a cover letter and your CV.