Italy: Real Food Adventure
Destination: Venice, Bologna, Modena, San Gimignano and Rome
Fly from: Dublin
Nights: 7 Nights
Accommodation: Hotel (5 nights) & Homestay (2 nights)
Travel dates: 10 May 2019- 17 May 2019
Price from: €2,347pps
Uncover the secrets of Italian cuisine while travelling from Venice to Rome
Fly from Dublin to Venice and embark on a seven-day Italian culinary adventure. Italians are the masters of creating simple dishes that sing with flavour. Regional, seasonal and as fresh as possible, Italy’s cuisine is hearty, satisfying and made withheart.
Inspired by the kitchens of the nonna, Italy’s food is authentic and surprising – pizza and pasta are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the diverse array of unforgettable food you’ll find on this adventure that travels from Venice to Rome via San Gimignano and Bologna.
Price is per person sharing and includes:
- Return flights and charges from Dublin
- 1 x 15kg bag
- 7 night escorted Italian Real Food Adventure Tour
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 3 dinners
- Private Vehicle
- Hotel (5 nights)
- Farmstay (2 nights)
- Included activities:
- Venice – Welcome Aperitivo
- Venice – Cicchetti Crawl
- Venice – Venetian Breakfast and Market Tour
- Bologna – pasta-making class including dinner
- Modena – Acetaia Visit
- Modena – Trattoria Lunch
- San Gimignano – Olive Oil tasting
- Agriturismo – Wine Tour and Tasting
- San Gimignano – Orientation Walk and Town Tour
- San Gimignano – Wine Museum
Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply.
For more information please call us on 021 427 7094 or 01 696 5135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.