Inca Discovery, 8 days Lima to Cusco from €934 pp
8 days, Lima to Cusco
from €934 pp
Click on the link for more details
Perfect for those looking to experience the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures in a short amount of time, this adventure includes a four-day trek along the Inca Trail. This is one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to break a sweat with a stunning combination of mountainscapes, cloud forests, and jungles. We run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters and quality equipment.
- G Adventures for Good: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women’s Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- G Adventures for Good: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Hotels (4 nts), camping (3 nts).
7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
Plane, train, private van, hiking.