The Sumptuous Soul of America with Luxury Gold
The Sumptuous Soul of America
Two of life’s greatest pleasures – music and food – are at the forefront of this sensual journey through the American heartland. Start in Chicago, a great food city also known for its jazz and blues. Travel south to the musical meccas of Nashville and Memphis. Then head down through the Mississippi Delta and on to zesty New Orleans.
Date: 16 September 2018
Duration: 14 Days
- Louisville: Visit Churchill Downs on a private tour and meet the world famous horse jockey, Charles Woods Jr.
- Nashville: Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and get a private behind the scenes look at the songwriting process with a local songwriter and singer.
- Chicago: Appreciate the variety of impressive styles and achievements in design during your architectural river cruise, as a Local Expert reveals how the city was transformed after the Great Fire of 1871.
- Memphis: Visit the National Civil Rights Museum.
- Chicago: Experience a Highlight Dinner at a classic Chicago chophouse, Gibson’s Bar and Steakhouse.
- Natchez: Learn to make the signature drink of the South, the Mint Julep, before an elegant, four-course Southern dinner in the period surroundings of the Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens.
- New Orleans: Join your Travelling Concierge for a Farewell Celebration Dinner accompanied by a lively jazz trio at Arnaud’s.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (BB), 1 Lunch (L) and 8 Dinners (DW).
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is for twin share. Single supplements may apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice