Essence of India with Ranthambore with Luxury Gold
Essence of India with Ranthambore
A quintessential Indian journey, this majestic itinerary showcases the rich heritage of India’s bustling cities, renowned temples and exotic jungles. Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal with its ethereal hues, search for the elusive Bengal Tiger on former royal hunting grounds and stroll through a traditional spice market in Jaipur. Allow your Travelling Concierge to show you India at its finest.
Date: 13 October 2018
Duration: 8 Days
- Agra: Walk through a village in the shadow of the Taj Mahal with one of the villagers to discover the way of life as agriculturists next to India’s most famous monument. Money generated from the tour is used for sanitation in the village and education for women.
- Delhi: See the Red Fort and Qutub Minar. Drive along the Rajpath to view the India Gate and Parliament House.
- Agra: Visit the majestic Taj Mahal, bathed by the first rays of dawn, and learn about this romantic national icon.
- Ranthambore: Venture inside this former royal hunting ground and enjoy three game safaris with a naturalist.
- Jaipur: Your Travelling Concierge will show you the Palace of Winds. You then visit the City Palace Museum and royal observatory.
- Delhi: Enjoy a taste of Jalebi, the favourite sweet and learn about its production from the one of the best candy wallahs in Old Delhi.
- Jaipur: Arrive at the local restaurant, 1135 AD, where your Highlight Dinner awaits.
- Jaipur: Savour a delicious Celebration Dinner with wine at the fantastic Baradari Restaurant in the City Palace.
- Dining Summary:
- 7 Buffet Breakfasts (FB), 3 Lunches (L), 2 Dinners (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW).
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is for twin share. Single supplements may apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice