Indulgence in Eastern Canada with Luxury Gold
English and French cultures fuse into this romantic journey through the picturesque and historic cities of Eastern Canada. From high-rise Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, and quality time spent in the beautiful cities of Ottawa and Quebec, this Luxury Gold journey is a mixture of excitement, culture and quaint charm.
Date: 06 October 2018
Duration: 8 Days
- Ottawa: Meet a retired member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, colloquially known as ‘The Mounties’, and learn first-hand about Canada’s iconic national police force.
- Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic, luxury Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building, learn about the history of the château, and gain access to areas not accessible to the general public.
- Toronto: Take in panoramic views of the city from the CN Tower.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the Falls on-board your cruise.
- Quebec City: On a sightseeing tour, a Local Expert will bring to life this beautiful and historic city that will feel as if you’ve set foot on European soil.
- Montreal: Visit Saint Joseph’s Oratory, home to one of the world’s greatest organs and enjoy an exclusive recital.
- Montreal: Visit some of the city’s most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including the Notre Dame Basilica with its dazzling combination of blue and gold decor.
- Ottawa: Join us for a Highlight Dinner at the Courtyard Restaurant – a culinary experience that will delight your taste buds.
- Quebec City: Dine at Le Moulin de Saint Laurent, a stone watermill dating back to the early 18th century. Chef Martin will prepare a Highlight Dinner with wine while musicians entertain you.
- Montreal: Celebrate with wine and good cheer at Gibbys in Old Montreal.
- Included Quality Dining: 7 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
Terms and Conditions
- Price shown is for twin share. Single supplements may apply.
- Flights are excluded.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice