Business Travel Consultant – Team Leader (French)
Vacancy No: 7081/DF
Job Title: Team Leader (French).
Location: Santry, Dublin 17.
Salary: €40k DOE.
Join one of the world’s leading Business Travel organisations, working form our new Business Travel Centre in Dublin. The Team Leader is personally accountable for managing an excellent customer experience within the Business Travel Consultant team in the most cost-effective manner, making recommendations and implementing business improvement models.
Each year our client helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programmes by providing modern solutions and exceptional service. Unique in the market, our client operates like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up, voted the #1 Best Place to Work in the UK by Glassdoor 2 years running.
You will have experience with managing a team of Travel Consultants and have excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre. And have fluent French and English.
- Manage the operational requirements of the client on a daily basis and ensure that the goals for the team are met, including service level/availability and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor call and email volumes and quality to effectively support business customers and develop valuable long-lasting relationships.
- Manage labour and non-labour costs to ensure business profitability at the gross margin level.
- Ensure the establishment of achievable goals by effectively increasing the sales, communication, and customer service skills of all direct reports.
- Provide guidance for a successful career path in cooperation with Human Resources and participate in the recruitment process of new employees.
- Identify employee training needs, assist with specific training projects and deliver soft-skills training.
- Coach the Mentors on a regular basis to ensure call coaching and one on ones are conducted in such a way that the Travel Consultants are motivated to improve performance
- Coach the Travel Consultants on a regular basis to ensure the productivity and motivation in the team.
- Conduct monthly team meetings with direct reports to ensure effective communication of relevant information and act as an open forum for input from all direct reports.
- Resolve personnel issues in a professional and timely manner, as well as implementing disciplinary actions in accordance with company policy and ensure consistency.
- Identify and develop departmental procedures and standards and assure compliance.
- Complete status changes, departures and weekly timesheets for all direct reports.
- Complete special projects as assigned and improve current process.
Personal Success Profile:
- Demonstrates superior oral and written communication skills in English and French, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in a Travel Consultant management support function (preferably in a contact centre) with excellent working knowledge of a Travel GDS System (ideally Amadeus).
- Strong problem solving, organisational and decision-making skills with the ability to drive results.
- Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
- Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office with strong experience in a multi-system environment.
- Ability to work in a time critical environment.
- You have a good understanding of sales including up selling and cross selling and ideally have worked in a call centre environment for at least 2 years.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to work varied shift support hours (also weekends / evenings) and available fulltime
What we Offer You:
- Competitive annual salary
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few
We are a global contact centre business, with more than 125,000 employees working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. Our clients are many of the most recognisable brands in the world, and our success is thanks to our people who manage billions of customer interactions every year. We’re always looking to add positive, motivated individuals to our team – people who are eager to learn our business, grow in their careers and advance within our company. Does this sound like you?
Full time position, 5 days per week
Salary subject to experience but guideline will be €40k
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment