Corporate Travel Consultant
Club Travel has been established for over 40 years and is the single largest Travel Management Company in Ireland. Enjoying a mix of business, which includes Corporate Travel, Consolidation and Retail, with combined sales exceeding €150 million. Among our many returns we were also awarded Travel Agency of the Year 2014 by the Irish Travel Agents Association.
Club Travels’ unrivalled reputation for offering an efficient and friendly service to our customers is attributed entirely to the knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment of our staff. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Travel Consultant to join our Club Travel HRG team! Applicants must be organised, industry aware and have a passion for learning and developing.
• Providing Travel Management Services to our client base
• Booking Flights, Hotels, Car Hire, Rail and other services
• Conversing with your client by phone and email
• Seek feedback from your client to continuously improve the service
• Liaise with your manager to discuss complications, developments and sales
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience in GDS, preferably Amadeus
• At least 18 months experience in travel, preferably Corporate reservations
• Passion for Travel
• A strong client focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent English
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good organisational skills.
Rewards and Benefits:
• Competitive Remuneration
• Performance Based Bonus Plan
• Career Advancement
• Exceptional Training and Support provided
• 20 days Annual Leave
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Exceptional Social Events
• Joining the ever expanding and fun-loving team that is Club Travel
If you have the Experience and Enthusiasm to match we welcome your application. Click here to apply.