APB – Online Solutions Coordinator
My client, a leading corporate travel management firm based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire an online solutions coordinator to join their corporate travel management team.
To support the portfolio of online solutions we currently provide to our clients. Including planning, implementation, testing and 1st-2nd level support.
Online Solutions Coordinator
- Support our client’s online adoption from start to finish including, assessment, planning, implementation, measuring/reporting, tracking and improving.
- Product Support through email or phone to our clients.
- Test all new servicing product enhancement.
- Supporting the integration of all customer facing digital products such as profiler, Quality control and any new products introduced.
- Ensure new product releases are successfully delivered to market quickly and efficiently, working with all departments to execute
- Establish and define requirements for both new and existing Online products
- Participating in sprint planning
- Supporting the tech team in any product related issues
- Looking for inspiration and best practice to support innovation and new product development
- Constantly monitoring and analysing the product performance
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- 2 years + experience with travel online booking tools ideally KDS, Concur or cytric
- Full understanding of online travel management concept
- Experience with migration of corporate accounts over to online booking tools
- Scripting of online booking tool KDS, Concur or cytric.
- Ability to learn quickly in fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly
- Ability to understand and balance ideal and practical solutions
- Strong service ethos and high-quality standards
- Good project management and delivery to deadlines
- Sabre knowledge with ticketing experience
- Conferma knowledge
- Presentation skills
This is a full-time permanent position with a negotiable salary which will be dependent on the experience and expertise of the successful candidate.
Apply with CV (MS Word format) to:
APB.ie/ Travel Recruitment